Are you getting Verizon email login problems in your Outlook or any other email client software? If so, then you need to check a few things on the email client and make sure everything is perfect. Verizon uses IMAP as an authorization protocol to provide their service provider.
If you are having issues, you need to follow the steps listed here to configure the account properly. But first, let's look at the server settings for Verizon.
- Incoming Server Settings (IMAP) – imap.aol.com
- IMAP port – 993 (with SSL)
- Outgoing Server Settings (SMTP) – smtp.verizon.net
- SMTP port – 465 (with SSL)
So, you can use these settings to configure Outlook for your Verizon email.
Here are the steps to update these settings on Outlook 2016.
- Open Outlook, click on the File option from the top.
- And then, click on the Account Settings option from the left panel.
- Now, you need to go to the advanced option from the new window and then change all the settings listed on that window. It would be best if you also changed verizon.net login credentials to make sure everything is fine with the setting.
Once the settings are changed, click on the finish button to save the settings. Once you've done all that, you should be able to use the Verizon email on Outlook with ease.