Gmail is known for giving complex and tricky features and services in a simple and plain manner. The Gmail account recovery or reset process of the Gmail password is also one of the smoothest ways to regain access to your account.
Afore starting the recovery process of the forget Gmail password, confirm that you have opened the secondary email address related to the particular Gmail account.
- Open the Gmail login page and tap on the Forgot password?
- You will be moved to the recovery page of Gmail, where you will need to enter the email address, after entering it, click on the Next button.
- Gmail will now ask a few questions to ensure that ownership of your account. It will ask you to enter last remember the password, but if you don’t remember the last one, click on the Try another way.
- Once you've recognized yourself as your account's owner using the steps above, Gmail will log you into the account. For security reasons, you want to change your password, you can follow the Change password link.
- When you have done all the process given above and manages to prove your ownership of the account. Gmail will allow you to log into the account and you can change your password by following on-screen instructions.
In order to keep your account safe and secure from the online threats, you need to set a strong password.