This is nothing new for all of you that in such a hectic schedule and busy life, people tend to forget their passwords. But, there’s nothing to be panic about as using the below-mentioned method you can easily Recover your Facebook forgotten password. So, let’s get started with the process:
- Go to the Facebook official page.
- They try to login by entering your username and when you are asked to fill your password, choose the option ‘Forget password’.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your recovery email address or recovery phone number associated with your account so that Facebook will search your account linked to that email or phone number.
- Then, once Facebook find your account, its team will send you a code on the same recovery email address or phone number (by SMS).
- Use that code, by clicking on it you will be directed to a page where you are able to reset your Facebook password.
- You can also look for other effective methods to recover Facebook password on the site “getassist.net”.
Also, Visit Here: http://bellyjeorge203.populr.me/recover-forgotten-facebook-password