Before the transfer of your domain from Yahoo to small business, make sure you have already signed up for Yahoo Small Business plan. You are eligible to transfer your domain only if they have top-level domains like:
Only one domain can be associated with each plan. To transfer the domain from Yahoo to small business, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account and go to My Services page.
- Click on the option of “Domain”.
- Select the option of “Transfer to Yahoo Small Business” on the screen.
- After this, enter the “Administrator e-mail address” and the “Authorization Code”. You are advised to copy and paste both the details to avoid typing errors.
- Now you have to enter the Registration Contact details.
- In case your admin contact and registrant contact is the same, then select the checkbox beside “Registrant Contact”.
- Now, click on the arrow beside Admin contact and add the remaining information.
- In the last, click on “Transfer” and your domain will be transferred.
Some questions asked by Yahoo users-
Is Yahoo Small Business any good?
What does Yahoo Small Business Do?
How much does Yahoo business email cost?
How can I create my own email domain for free?
How do I create a Yahoo Mail Small Business account?
Where is my Yahoo business email?
How can I upload my website to Yahoo Small Business?
How do I access Yahoo Small Business Control Panel?
Get all the answer here: https://yahoo.customer-service-numbers.com/