If you’re sure that your old SBCGlobal email account is still active and you want to access it then, you can do so by following the below-mentioned steps correctly. Have a look:
- To start with the process to access your SBCGlobal account, you’re required to head towards AT&T’s official website as (SBC Global is acquired by ATT Communication).
- Then, you need to directly go to the ‘Password Recovery Page’ and there, enter your SBCGlobal old email address as well as enter your name in the required text boxes.
- After that, you’ll be navigated to the ‘Restore’ section and there, select ‘I’ll answer my security question’ as your recovery option.
- Now, answer the asked security question correctly to allow SBCGlobal to match your data with the previously entered data of your old account.
- If the data matches, you’ll be given the opportunity to create a new password for your old SBCGlobal email account.
That’s it! As soon as you create a strong password for your SBCGlobal email account, again head towards ‘Sbcglobal.Net Login Page’ to simply access your old account with the help of new login credentials.
Some questions search by Sbcglobal users-
How do I get my Sbcglobal email on my iPhone?
How do I unlock my SBCGlobal email account?
How do I log into my SBCGlobal net email?
Why can't I access my SBCGlobal net email?
What happened to SBCGlobal net email accounts?
Who manages Sbcglobal net email accounts?
Can I keep my Sbcglobal net email address?