If your Windows 10 sound not working then the problem can be occurred by many reasons such as:
1. Audio jack lost or it might be broken
2. System not updated with the latest version
3. Outdated or corrupted audio driver
4. Wrong or unusual change in system’s settings
Now, as you know the possible reasons behind the sound issue of your Windows 10 system, the time has come to perform a few steps to fix the problem easily:
1. Uninstall your corrupted audio driver.
2. Disable system’s ‘Audio Enhancements’ and the ‘front panel desk.’
3. Refresh your ‘Wi-Fi drivers.’
4. Update ‘Audio Driver.’
5. Update the ‘IDT High Definition Audio CODEC’
6. Quick restart to your Windows 10 operating system and the Windows 10 ‘Audio Services.’
After performing these steps, you will definitely fix Sound Problem on Windows 10 operating system.