You can Download the Realtek HD Audio Driver in Windows 10 automatically using Windows Device Manager and to do so follow these steps:
1. Open the ‘Quick Access Menu’ from your Windows O.S. and then what you need to do is press ‘Win +X’ key shortcut from your keyboard to open the ‘Windows Device Manager.’
2. From ‘Windows Device Manager,’ click double on double-clicking the ‘Sound, video, and game controller’ option in order to simply expand it.
3. Then, from the extended menu, you have to again click double but this time on the ‘Realtek High Definition Audio’ to check its ‘Driver’ properties.
4. After that, from its ‘Properties’ select the option of the ‘Update button.’
5. And, then click on ‘Search automatically for the updated driver software’ option.
6. Now, Windows will automatically download the latest driver software.
That’s it! Follow the on-screen instructions after this to install the downloaded Realtek Audio Driver in Windows 10.
Visit More Details: https://postesy.com/what-does-realtek-hd-audio-manager-do/