When you receive an email from an unknown person and you wonder how to add it to your contact list, we’ve got a solution. You don’t have to go to your contacts and add the contact and fill in all the information.
Instead, you can add it right from the mail you sent or received from that person. Here is how you can do it.
- Click on the email you want to add
- Now, click on the name of the person you want to add to your contact list.
- Now, you have to click on the menu option from the bottom of the card to open a menu.
- Then, you have to select the Add to Contacts option from there.
- The new contact add pop up will fetch all the information from the mail and you have to add a
- few additional details if there are any. And then you can save it to Yahoo mail contacts.
See, that was pretty straightforward and everyone should be able to do it. If you are unable to figure out the theatrics of adding it directly from there, use the Yahoo help center to speak with Yahoo Customer Service USA and find the solution for your account.