There are various reasons behind why there’s no sound on your Windows 10 computer system like the below-mentioned list:
- Reason 1: Unusual or Wrong Change in your Operating System’s Settings
- Reason 2: Your Operating system has outdated, corrupted or missing audio drivers
- Reason 3: Your Operating system’s Audio Jack has been lost or might be broken
- Reason 4: Windows operating system not updated with the latest update
So, to deal with these possible reasons behind the issue of “Speakers not working in Windows 10 system,” what best you can do is, use the below-mentioned list of methods:
- Refresh Wi-Fi drivers
- Update the system’s Audio Driver.
- Update the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
- Uninstall the corrupted or outdated Audio Driver.
- Disable system’s front panel desk and the Audio Enhancements
- Lastly, give your system and Windows 10 ‘Audio Services’ a quick restart.
That’s it! These are the possible solutions to fix your Windows 10 Operating System ‘Sound Issues.’
Also, Read More: Windows 10 Update Stuck