In order to know whether you can consider ‘Windows Defender Antivirus’ protection program as one of the best anti-viruses for Window 10 operating system or not; read the below-mentioned Windows Defender review:
Windows Defender Reviews (based on various independent test results like AV-Comparatives and AV-Test):
- Windows Defender is a premium antivirus protection program with a pretty attractive free-plan.
- Windows Defender provides well-enough protection against malware and spyware.
- Windows Defender keeps the system safe by offering built-in antivirus protection.
- Windows Defender shows a remarkable improvement in safety and security performance over the years while keeping aside small hiccups.
To know more details: How Good is Windows Defender
- The issue with Windows Defender is that it doesn't update automatically and instead has to be manually updated every time an update comes.
- Also, Windows Defender is still struggling to become the best antivirus software of all.
Now, after knowing well-enough about the Windows Defender Antivirus that is by default available in Windows Operating System, you’ll likely get an answer whether you should consider it best in providing safety and security to your system or not!
Read More: Is Windows Defender a Good Antivirus