If you suspect that your Facebook account has been compromised then instead of worrying get back your account simply by resetting your account’s password. You can do so by using any of the mentioned three methods i.e.—
- Answer your Security Question.
- Get a verification code via the recovery email address or registered phone number.
- Using your trusted contacts of Facebook.
However, if you’ve no idea about the same then, have a look at the below-mentioned steps of the method “Answer your Security Question” as it is considered by far the easiest method to log in back into Facebook account:
- Firstly, open the Facebook official Sign-in page and there, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link to reach the ‘Facebook Password Recovery Page.’
- On the page, choose ‘Security Question’ as your recovery method and click on ‘I’ll answer my security question’ in order to further reach on the ‘Password Reset Page’ by answering the asked security question correctly.
- Then, on the next page, enter a new password as well as re-enter the same to confirm your new password.
That’s it! Now, sign in to the Facebook account using your newly created password to get access to your Facebook account back!